Online entries will shut off at Midnight on August 5th.
1. The first time you log in your will need to create an account. Later on if you need to add entries you can log into the account you created.
2. Click on "Entries"
3. There is a drop down box with the Departments. Choose your Department.
4. Click the "+" button beside the Section you want to enter.
5 Then click "Add" beside the appropriate Class
6. On the screen that pops up you will be required to enter a description of the project. (ex. Banana Bread, or Breed of Animal Entered) Ignore the Upload File button.
7. Click on "Save Entry"
8. Repeat Steps 3-7 until you have entered all of your items.
9. Click on Review Entries to review what you have entered. If you need to enter another item go back to step 2.
10 Once you are satisfied with you entries click on "Items/Checkout". Click the checkbox in the Yellow highlighted area and then Click Submit. Shortly there after you will receive an email confirming your entries..
As you are doing this please don't create "test" accounts or accounts for people who are not entering projects as we pay a fee for each person who creates an account.